Rooms 4304 and 4209 are available to students as quiet study rooms. Reservations are given in half hour blocks for up to two hours per person. Reservations may only be made up to a week in advance. Room 4209 is equipped with a PC and Room 4304 with a whiteboard.
YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO USE THE ROOM. FAILURE
TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN YOUR FUTURE RESERVATIONS BEING BLOCKED.
To make a reservation:
1) Click on the desired date on the calendar
2) Select the desired time slot for room 4304 (upstairs) or 4209 (main level). Available time slots are highlighted in green
3) Acknowledge the usage policies by clicking on "Continue"
4) Continue down the form and fill in the required information then click on "Submit my Booking".
You must confirm your booking within 30 minutes. If you fail to confirm within 30 minutes your booking is automatically canceled.
5) Log in to your RCC email and follow the instructions emailed to you in order to confirm your booking. When you receive a second email confirming your reservation, you are all set. Cancellation information is provided in the same email.